I was a sorcerer in AD&D. Here I hope to be interesting--at least to someone.

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Michael Jackson is Dead

Michael Jackson is dead. I realize he was a very popular singer, dancer, choreographer, etc., but I think the mourning period has ended. I really don’t think it necessary to have demonstrations outside of his Neverland Ranch. I don’t even think it necessary to be having TV columnists constantly claiming new slants on the story of his death on television 24/7. You know, he isn’t the only star who died in the past week, but he is the only one that has received any attention.

I’ll admit than I’m a fan of his stuff, but I’ve never been a screaming devotee; I’ve never even been to one of his concerts. Honestly, I never felt the need to worship him. I don’t even know the names of all his albums or songs. I appreciate the work he did for his genre; ultimately though, he’s gone, and I’ll never see any need to even visit his grave. I can even see myself getting sick of him if this constant wailing persists, just like I did with Elvis Presley.

Michael Jackson is dead. Get over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home