I was a sorcerer in AD&D. Here I hope to be interesting--at least to someone.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Message to the Senate

I live in a relatively small town, and I work at the same place that my father worked. I do this because it's the only way I can get health insurance. My dreams of seeing the world died when I found out I had a genetic disease. I want to have health insurance regardless of employment, previous health condition, or wealth. I also want everyone in the USA to have the same option. I want you to consider the fact that if you weren't working for the government, you could find yourself without health insurance. If you can't bring yourself to think about those of us who have to make every day count towards decent health care, you should resign your office and give it to someone who does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home